Customer Service Representative
Located in Milwaukee, WI
Salary: $18 DOE
Phone support representative in Milwaukee Call Center supporting Field Service Technicians, End Users and Dealers/Distributors by having the ability to trouble shoot/diagnose technical issues over the phone. Ensures exceptional customer service is provided.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Technical or mechanical aptitude-ability to learn how the units work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Customer focused with good written and verbal skills
- Decisive person who is able to maintain stable performance while under pressure
- Provide phone support in the call center to Field Service Technicians, End Users and Dealers/Distributors by addressing and resolving inquiries and problems and complaints regarding products, services, etc. in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships by ensuring the best possible customer satisfaction by providing expertise in the analysis of systems problems and logging service calls and orders.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding the status of open issues to customers and technicians.
- Prepare all assigned reports and correspondence accurately and on time.
- Enter all required information into the computerized systems to create and maintain the customer database, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Prepare documents, letters, correspondence, etc. as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
This job operates in a professional office environment but does require you to train on production floor for approximately 3 months working the assembly position as well as quality and engineering departments.
Working 1st shift; Monday - Friday
Pay DOE, starting around $18/hour
Please call Cindy @ 262-242-0303 for more information or log on to www.expresspros.com/mequonwi to fill the online application out.
Express Office: Mequon
11126 North Cedarburg Road
Mequon, WI 53092