Supply Chain Planner - $50K - $65K
Located in Utica, NY
Salary: $50K - $65K
The Supply Chain Planner is a key member of the Supply Chain Team who will lead the supply planning process. This role is responsible and will oversee inventory requirements with a focus on aligning demand and supply that will enable our company to meet sales objectives while effectively managing cashflow. Works closely in a cross-functional setting with all internal Team Members and some key suppliers, while providing continuous feedback, ideas, and problem-solving analysis to support our company's strategic plan.
- Calculate and continuously update inventory targets and reorder points based on service level, historical demands, and variability.
- Generate weekly and monthly material availability reports while measuring impact of forecast accuracy.
- Develop periodic ordering cycles based on an ABC analysis and associated parameters.
- Prepares and reports out inventory projections, turns, and other key inventory related metrics.
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives around planning methods, forecasting techniques, and SKU rationalization.
- Evolve and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for planning processes and related systems.
- Collaboratively works with Information Systems team to identify initiatives focused on the automation of scheduling requirements, procurement, and inventory management.
- Collaboratively works with Operations, Sales and Finance Teams to identify KPIs focused on capturing scheduling and inventory effectiveness.
- Other job responsibilities to be assigned at Manger discretion.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Strong communicator; both written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic cross functional team setting.
- Detail oriented with the ability to lead strategic initiatives.
- Background in master scheduling, forecasting, procurement and supply planning.
- Strong analytical and extensive spreadsheet analysis abilities.
- Experience with MRP functionality.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in supply chain, operations, or related field.
Salary & Benefits:
$50,000-$65,000 per year depending on skills & experience.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
Please contact Express Employment Professionals at (315) 790-5723 for more information.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502