BRP Back Shift Mechanical Assembler
Located in Sturtevant, WI
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
Be a part of a fast paced and challenging environment.
Experience a culture where you are encouraged to be an influential leader.
Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepare work to be accomplished by following the Standard Work Instructions (SWI) and Job Breakdowns; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
* Measure parts and subassemblies by using appropriate gauges
* Assemble parts and subassemblies
* Verify specifications by measuring completed component
* Active participation in job rotation
* Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department Team Lead or Supervisor
* Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with safety & 5S program
* Document actions by completing production and quality forms, when needed
* Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred
* Must be able to lift 50lb frequently throughout the day
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Ability to use pneumatic and basic hand tools
* Maintain an orderly and safe work area using 5S principles
* Ability to work in a team setting with a diverse group of individuals
* Ability to be flexible and responsive to changing scheduling requirements including working overtime or non-standard hours before and after shift as well as weekends
Express Office: Racine
1300 South Green Bay Road
Racine, WI 53406