Director of Marketing
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
A rapidly growing outdoor products company is seeking an experience Director of Marketing to propel our marketing efforts for the next phase of growth!
The perfect candidate eats, breathes and sleeps marketing, and has a healthy amount of experience in traditional and emerging marketing channels and technologies. From PPC to SEO, SEM, video, print and email, you have a thorough grasp of the tools and resources that are available to you. The ability to maintain our brand image while growing our target customer base through innovative marketing efforts, all while staying on budget to deliver value is a must.
We are a lean organization committed to continual improvement and the elimination of waste. A healthy knowledge of TPS and how to apply Lean certainly doesn’t hurt, but isn’t necessary, as long as you are willing to learn and to improve yourself and our processes. Work with an organization that gives
you the independence to craft your own strategy but offers the support to execute!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
- Build and lead a world class marketing team as we embark on our next phase of growth.
- Develop and deploy a leading content marketing strategy.
- Oversee digital media strategy to leverage opportunities with photography and videography.
- Take ownership of the operational excellence of our marketing department to deliver a unified message that is consistent with our brand.
- Establish and maintain key KPIs for measuring and achieving success.
- Work with the management team to achieve company financial goals.
- Total ownership of the marketing department, goals and tools that are used to achieve the results we want.
- Manage existing tools and strategies and marketing channels, while monitoring emerging technologies to exploit new opportunities.
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing teams around new product development and release to ensure an efficient go to market strategy.
- Collaborate with sales and supply chain teams to achieve wins in sell-through, margin and inventory turns.
- Develop, maintain and improve standards and processes utilized by the marketing team to unlock efficiencies and improve our strategy.
- Develop KPIs to manage employee performance scoring and overall efficiency of the marketing department and processes.
- Ownership of marketing budget, ROI and A/S.
Technology & Business Systems
- Experience with a large tier ERP/WMS is a requirement, familiarity with NetSuite is a strong advantage.
- VERY strong understanding of SEO, SEM, PPC and email marketing.
- Leverage technology for KPI reporting and visibility.
- Implementation of bleeding edge and disruptive technologies to offer more personalization in the shopping experience.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or business.
- 5+ years of experience in the marketing department of a similarly sized and growing e-commerce organization.
- Management experience building and leading a marketing team.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts related to budgets, budget-to-actual analysis, forecasting, etc.
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702