Purchasing/Inventory Control Manager
Located in Kenosha, WI
Salary: $25-$30 BOE
The Purchasing supervisor will handle purchases for the company and maintain inventory.
PURCHASING RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES include but not limited to:
- Ensure parts are ordered on time based on re-order reports from ERP Software.
- Utilize EPR Planning for procurement scheduling of parts.
- Purchase other items based on Purchase Requisitions.
- Procure quality vendors for purchasing items.
- Maintain good working vendor relationships to ensure we have the best vendors.
- Handle process for rejected parts by QC inspection department.
- Maintain accuracy of all Purchase Orders.
- Entry of new purchase parts into the ERP system.
- Create and Maintain proper BOMs.
- Work to continually improve the purchasing process.
- Maintain Vendor files as well as Vendor information in ERP Software.
Express Office: Racine
1300 South Green Bay Road
Racine, WI 53406