Located in Russellville, AR
Salary: $15-$18 per hour
We are hiring for several experienced machinists for a local manufacturing company in Russellville.
These positions are full time and permanent!
The B Machinist is responsible to set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts, modify, repair machine tools by applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Adheres to all plant safety rules
- Loads, unloads, stacks, separates and moves parts and materials from and to machines using trucks, forklifts, and cranes
- Incoming, in-process, and final inspection
- Product specification
- Material specification
- Sets up and operates production machine
- Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications
- Plans sequence of operation according to drawings or work instruction/work order
Job Skill Requirements & Qualifications:
- Forklift experience
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings
- Tooling, fixtures and inserts experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of cutting tools, measuring tools
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2-4 years work experience in a machining work environment
Work Schedule: 2nd shift M-F 3pm to 11pm. Must be flexible to work OVERTIME and weekends. Training will be on 1st shift for approx 1 month.
Express Office: Russellville
701 East Main Complex
Russellville, AR 72801