Located in Allendale, MI
A leading food production company in Allendale is looking for 1st shift Processing Associate to sanitize conveyors and processing equipment. This position is for a company that makes over 75% of the world's mozzarella cheese, and they're willing to train the right person.
Processing Associate Job Highlights
- Sanitize and inspect equipment as part of post-CIP procedures for cleanliness
- Remove all product from equipment prior to CIP procedures
- Ensure CIP programs function correctly by monitoring temperature flow and concentration of chemicals
Qualifications for Processing Associate
- Can work in a hotter than normal environment that is also humid
- Can work safely around chemicals
- Possess good communication skills
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Have 6 months' experience in manufacturing
Location: Allendale, MI
Position Type: Contract-to-Hire
Apply Online or At Our Office! Express can help you find the right job that is a good fit for your skills and abilities. You'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Ways to Apply:
Benefits of Working with Express
- Direct Deposit, Free debit card, or Paper Check options
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and Paid Medical Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available immediately
- Free Online Training and Certifications
- Scholarship opportunities
As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Holland-Muskegon, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Our Location: 660 Chicago Dr, Holland MI 49423 or 1848 E Sherman Blvd, Muskegon MI 49442
Express Office: Holland-Muskegon
660 Chicago Drive
Holland, MI 49423