Located in Hawthorne, NJ
Salary: $20-25 Depending on Experience
Location: Passaic County
Hours: Multiple shifts available.
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action. Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Reviews production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, changes over equipment to new sizes or performs scheduled maintenance.
- Tests equipment to check operation. Clears jams and works on eliminating operational malfunctions in machinery. Tries out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
- Examines, tests, and measures product from assigned equipment for quality specifications, using gauges and instruments, and records data on appropriate forms. Checks product for visual defects.
- Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate action.
- Examines defects and analyzes spoilage causes and, where possible, takes corrective action.
- Works with the other maintenance personnel on recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies needed.
- Mechanical skills acquired through either past experience or technical/trade school.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Maintenance Mechanic field.
- Ability to work with hand tools.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Access to over 200+ Northern NJ companies who do not always post online and offer multiple shifts!
- Express has placed 2,378 people in jobs so far this year!
- Opportunities with career growth
- ExpressLEARN –an educational program featuring a variety of flexible courses in high-demand fields. These 100+ online, mobile-friendly courses are developed for busy, people like you, enabling you to build your knowledge at home or on-the-go.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 24 hour phone line
- Face-to-face/Phone/Web consultations.
- Work and Life Services such as childcare and eldercare assistance, financial services, legal services
- NJ Paid Sick Leave
- Referral Bonus Program
How to Apply:
Express Office: Hawthorne
10 Washington Street
Hawthorne, NJ 07506