Located in Newberg, OR
The Production controller is responsible for managing the daily orders that are printed out throughout the day and organize them according to team, keep in communication with other team in different buildings, grab parts according to orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under limited supervision, the Production controller will be expected to:
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment by enforcing safety related policies and highlighting opportunities for improvement
- Support plant on time delivery (OTD) and production productivity by maintaining effective manufacturing schedule and labor plans
- Assure accuracy of transactions such that invoice exceptions and negative inventories are kept at a minimum.
MAJOR OBJECTIVES AND CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A bias for action and driving continuous improvement while managing change.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Excellent PC skills.
The qualified candidate must be hands-on and detail-oriented but also able to see the big picture. Need to be able to think strategically and view the business from a general management standpoint. The individual must be a professional who can deliver results; must have strong interpersonal and communications skills. This individual will be a strong communicator, team player who is well versed in the details. This person will be high energy and able to handle conflict. The individual must possess the ability to exercise independent judgment on immediate situations with cost, policy, and reputation ramifications.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Progressive growth experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Reports to the Production Manager
- Interacts with
- Manufacturing Teams
- Materials Team (Purchasing, Material Handlers, Receiving)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Team
- Shipping Team
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128