HVAC Unit Tester
Located in York, PA
Salary: $20 to $23.00/hr DOE
Hours: M-F 6a-2:30p
Dress code: Closed toes shoes, jean, t-shirt. No jewelry
Length of assignment: Evaluation hire depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Job Description: Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Operating an electronic leak detector and locating leaks with a bubble solution.
- Operating and setting up a vacuum pump.
- Verify piping is correct and components are installed in the correct orientation on complex HVAC equipment including and not limited to, hot gas bypass valves, quench valves, reheat valves, check valves, digital compressors, EEV’s, oil separators, suction accumulators, reversing valves.
- Accurately add refrigerant charge to a unit.
- Measure voltage, amperage, calculate watts, measure superheat and sub cooling, wet bulb, dry bulb, relative humidity, water temperature, various delta T measurements, CFM, FPM, static pressure.
- EPA 608 universal certification.
- College or trade school certificate in HVAC field.
- At least 1 year experience in the HVAC field or related field.
- Must have a quality assurance mindset.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electrical circuits.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics.
- Positive attitude a plus.
- Must be willing to learn new things throughout their career.
- Must have excellent attendance records.
- Must be safety oriented.
- Ability to work alone and stay focused.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations.
- Must have a Team Member mentality and be able to work with others when required.
- Must be able to properly fill out discrepancy reports, process forms, testing forms.
Candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be able to receive in house training to fulfill “Skill based” requirements.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402 Or Hanover: 11 Carlisle Street, Suite 205, Hanover, PA 17331
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402