Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Located in Pensacola, FL
Job Summary: We are recruiting for a local laundry facility that is in need of an Accounts Receivable Supervisor. This position will oversee the collection of customer invoices, ensuring accurate and prompt processing of payment. This will include identifying potential collection problems, making sure payments are correctly processed, escalate delinquent accounts, assist with analysis of data and reports, organize monthly meetings to communicate information, conduct credit checks on new customers, ensure sales tax rates are properly added to new accounts, and other duties as assigned.
Location: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
Pay: up to $60,000 per year, DOE
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM
- Associate degree in Business or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- At least three years of related experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of policies and procedures used in accounts receivable and billing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Process improvement experience.
- Must be available for occasional travel to plant locations.
Ways to Apply:
- Call our office at 850-494-1776 for an immediate phone interview today
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. In 2021 we put over 1,450 people to work in the Pensacola area. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspensacola.com.
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504