Machine Operator - CNC Band Saw
Located in Chanhassen, MN
Salary: $21-24/hr. DOE
Express Employment Professionals in Chanhassen is looking for a Machine operator to operate a CNC Band Saw for a client in Waconia. We are looking for candidates that have 1-2 years of metal fabrication experience operating CNC equipment like a punch press, plasma table, brake or band saw. The duties of the Machine operator are:
- Operate a CNC Band Saw machine to cut structural metal per cut sheet specifications.
- Willing to conduct a variety of tasks that range from loading and unloading trucks to measuring steel to handling scrap
- Will need to maintain steel inventory by legibly writing on steel requisition forms, reading purchase orders, accounting for delivered steel, and reporting shortages
- Responsible for organizing steel for specific orders and stock
- Will need to safely operate an overhead hoist, a forklift, and a jib crane
We are looking for a CNC Band Saw Operator candidate that is safety conscious, understand how to use a ruler, are dependable and hard working. Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED. This is as day shift position starting at $21-24/hr. may go higher depending on experience.
Express Employment Professionals in Chanhassen provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
Express Employment Professionals in Chanhassen can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Take the first step toward your success. If you are interested apply to www.expresschan.com
Express Office: Chanhassen
2679 West 78th Street
Chanhassen, MN 55317