Located in Arleta, CA
Salary: $20 - $27
Day Shift/Full Time
Temp to Hire
Industry leading manufacturer of aircraft grade fasteners with full-service thread rolling capabilities including: high-tensile and hardened materials, complete state-of-the-art precision machining facilities, is seeking a CNC Lathe Machinist who can keep up in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. In this role, you will set up CNC lathes according to blueprint specifications, selecting the appropriate fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, and materials. After manufacturing a product using the CNC lathe, you will check with precision measuring tools to ensure it follows all specifications, making any adjustments as necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Set up CNC lathes according to blueprint specifications.
- Select and align holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Conduct quality assurance checks.
- Make machine adjustments.
- Modify program speeds.
- Meet production schedules.
- Follow all safety regulations.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Completion of an apprenticeship or training program.
- Working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) a plus.
- Familiarity with measuring tools such as micrometers and calipers.
- Experience working with various metal.
- Technical ability and basic math skills.
Express Office: Glendale
1209 North Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91202