Reach Truck Operator
Located in Huntsville , AL
Reach Truck Operator
You Don't Want to Miss This!
This dynamic position is within a leading manufacturing company. You will work directly with other warehouse staff for reciprocal production goals. With room to grow, it’s relevant to point out that they do tend to promote from within. Work as a reach truck operator with us, and we'll offer you a defined career path.
- Promote safe work environment through personal actions.
- Load and unload trucks and containers using equipment provided in safe and efficient manner.
- Check and count freight for accuracy and/or damage. Take inventory as needed.
- Direct product to correct area in warehouse.
- Clear work area of loose wood and plastic, sweep area as needed.
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED,
- Safety training certifications
- experience with the machinery
- Ability to operate powered industrial machinery
- They must be over the age of 18
- Must be able to walk, climb, lift, push, and pull
- The work is performed in a heavy industrial environment with high levels of noise, dust, heat and in cold conditions
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Apply with Express today!
5650 Sanderson Street NW, Suite E
Huntsville, AL 35805
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Alabama and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Huntsville
900 Bob Wallace Avenue
Huntsville, AL 35801