Data Entry/ Receptionist
Located in Buffalo, NY
Express Employment Professionals of West Seneca is recruiting a Clerical/Front Desk Receptionist. The Clerical/Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for a variety of office tasks including answering incoming calls, greeting clients, scheduling appointments, matching invoices. This is a fast-paced office, and the ideal candidate will be resourceful and able to work independently.
This position is best suited for someone with a strong set of interpersonal skills looking for a career opportunity with advancement opportunities.
There is a possibility that a qualified, exemplary candidate would be moved into other roles in the company after a probationary period.
Full time – Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Office coordination – “Point” person, responsible for maintaining efficient office workflow and providing consistent phone & front desk coverage.
- Greet customers and gather information in order to determine needs
- Office supply assist ordering, inventory and stocking
- Oversee overall office upkeep
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, including computer scanning and attaching
- Oversee office meetings and assist with preparation
- Computer data entry
- May provide assistance to other departments such as Accounting, Human Resources, Shipping and Receiving and Production
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business related field is preferred, not required
- Microsoft Office Software skills and the ability to utilize computer system and programs and understand functionality.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain issues, receives and interprets information and responds appropriately.
- Ability to follow written or oral instructions
- Excellent communication skills including approach, tone and speed of communication, respectfulness as well as non-verbal communication
- Ability to work with others to create a positive, professional and productive work environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Requires good decision making, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy, particularly with word processing, database management, electronic spreadsheets and accounting software.
To be considered for this position, or other jobs available through Express of West Seneca, contact our Intake Coordinator at (716) 800-4311 to submit your application over the phone, or go to www.ExpressJobsWNY.com to give us your contact information and we will contact you.
Don’t look for work alone
Never a fee for our service
Benefits include: Paid Holidays (after working 500 hours), Paid Vacations (after working 1,000 hours)
Skills Training available at no charge to qualified associates
Weekly pay: check, direct deposit or debit card
401(k) retirement savings plan available
ACA Approved Healthcare available
$50 referral bonus
Express Office: Buffalo (South)
1900 Ridge Road
West Seneca, NY 14224