Stocking-Organizing Kitchen Supplies - Hospital
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: NEW PAY- $13.00 /hr
Get your foot in the door with State's leading healthcare provider. IMMEDIATE openings for 7:00 am - 3:30 pm shift; rotate weekends & holidays. Downtown Hospital, Birmingham.
$11.00 /hr. to start; $13.00 STARTING JULY 3.
Will work in Food Services dept., handling inventory, stocking and organizing the items that arrive by delivery daily to be accessed by kitchen staff.
Here's What Makes YOU a Great Fit:
- MUST be dependable – show up on time, ready to work
- Courteous & polite - good customer service & verbal communication skills
- Physically able to do the job; will be constantly picking up, handling items; reaching up to shelves; bending down
- Willing to do pre-employment TB test, and to get flu shot every year (flu shot provided by hospital)
- Hospital will pay you for training class and the fee to get your JeffCo health department's food handler certification within 14 days of starting
- HS diploma or GED preferred but not required
- HEALTH DEPT REQUIREMENT: no jewelry except wedding band; no false nails
- Black pants required; top provided. Non-slip, close-toed shoe (no canvas).
- Drug-free; background check required
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU...
- Apply online - click "APPLY NOW" button below - We WILL call you back!
- or call us at 205-981-1141 to discuss your interest and qualifications
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242