Food Tray Pickup - Hospital
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $13.00 /hr
Get your foot in the door with State's leading healthcare provider. IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Full time schedule. Downtown Birmingham.
Will work in Food Services dept., picking up/retrieving the used food trays & utensils from patient rooms throughout the hospital.
STAY FIT & GET PAID FOR IT - You'll walk @ 7-8 miles per shift!
Here's What Makes YOU a Great Fit:
- MUST be dependable – show up on time, ready to work
- Courteous & polite - good customer service & verbal communication skills
- Physically able to do the job; able to walk up to 78 miles per shift, lift items as needed, etc.
- Willing to do pre-employment TB test, and to get flu shot every year (flu shot provided by hospital)
- Willing to go through health department's food handler certification within 14 days of starting (you are paid during training class, fees paid for by hospital)
- HS diploma or GED preferred
- HEALTH DEPT REQUIREMENT: no jewelry except wedding band; no false nails
- Black pants required; top provided. Non-slip, close-toed shoe (no canvas).
- Drug-free; background check required
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU...
- Apply online - click "APPLY NOW" button below - We WILL call you back!
- or call us at 205-981-1141 to discuss your interest and qualifications
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242