Accounts Payable Clerk
Located in Unincorporated, WV
Salary: up to $16 hourly
A leading machine and fabrication shop in Bridgeport is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team. The Accounts Payable Clerk will review all client invoices for accuracy and completeness, and ensure payment is collected on outstanding invoice balances. This full-time role will have a great Monday – Friday schedule with compensation up to $16 hourly, based on experience.
Job Duties To Include:
- Manage and record data to ensure timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers.
- Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- Check accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transaction recorded by other workers.
- Utilize Accounting software to record and analyze information.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Code documents according to company policies and procedures.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practice specializing in accounts payable, strong in mathematics, ability to analyze and report information verbally and written, knowledge of spreadsheets and other Microsoft products, basic understanding of accounting process from different functions within an organization, basic knowledge of accounting systems, basic understanding of banking
- Computer proficiency, including use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Sage100 is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar role. Experience with purchase orders is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com, call OR text our office at (304) 758-3067.
About Express Employment Professionals
Since 2014, Express Employment Professionals of Morgantown has been empowered by our work of connecting people with great jobs and great companies. We are energized by our mission of helping people be successful. We love making a difference in people’s lives and careers. To us, it’s more than a job, it’s an opportunity. It’s belief in your abilities and in your talents and in you. It’s more than a job. It’s your future.
Benefits to working with Express Employment:
- Weekly pay on Friday
- No fees to job seekers
- Health insurance available
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Attendance and referral bonus programs
Express Employment Professionals is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Express Office: Morgantown
3000 Coombs Farm Drive
Morgantown, WV 26508