Refrigeration Technician Manager - $75,000
Located in Noblesville, IN
We're doing some exciting things with a medical refrigeration company setting up their North American Service Center locally. Our client has asked us to find a Refrigeration Technician Manager for their team. Our client provides medical and laboratory refrigeration equipment to customers throughout North America, and you will be first line of technical support for customers and service partners.
When hired you will receive:
- Salary commensurate with your experience. Our client will pay well for the appropriate person; potentially $75,000+.
- This is a direct placement, so you''ll start as an employee of our client immediately.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) with employer match, and profit sharing.
- Very family oriented and family friendly.
- Career advancement and the ability to help establish the Service Center.
Refrigeration Technician candidates must have refrigeration experience, ideally with medical and laboratory equipment.
You also must be able to work with basic test equipment such as DMM, tachometer, temperature devices, and refrigeration equipment. And you should be able to diagnose and troubleshoot using schematics (electrical and refrigeration), diagrams, engineering drawings, service manuals and other technical documentation.
Finally, you must have a ready smile, the ability to learn quickly, a willingness to pitch in and help, and a sense of humor.
The duties of the job are as follows:
- Troubleshoot breakdowns of refrigerators, ULT freezers, freezers, leakage finding, brazing, gas charging, and compressor replacement.
- Aid and advise our customers and service providers through emails, calls, or video calls.
- Analyze and define repairs to be made on units returned to the facility.
- Coordinate service partner dispatch for repair and installations.
- Coordinate customer claims in cooperation and communication with the Service Department and the Quality Department.
- Manage spare parts inventory.
- Give technical trainings to the service provider network.
- Some travel required domestically for trainings and customer installations as well as internationally to the corporate office.
You can apply directly or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038