Hydraulic Pump Repair Technician - 1st and 2nd Shift - DIRECT HIRE
Located in Chesterfield, MI
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour
Thriving hydraulic pump and fluid power repair manufacture, located in Chesterfield, MI is hiring mechanical and experienced hydraulic pump repair technicians for their day and afternoon shifts. Established to refurbish and remanufacture OEM hydraulic units and components, offering competitive base wages and an amazing benefits package!
- Disassembles pumps, motors, controls, and subassemblies.
- Inspects all parts for conformance to specifications.
- Prepares written documentation of work to be performed including but not limited to, bill of materials, stock in report, purchase requisition and computer documentation sheet.
- Assembles pumps, motors, valves, controls, and subassemblies using required parts and components in a cost-effective manner to conform to installation and performance specifications of original manufacture.
- Mounts, couples, or connects as required to test conformance of performance to original manufacture specifications.
- Mechanical Skills
- Familiar with hand and power tools
- Automotive repair or mechanic or machine repair or hydraulic repair experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with your hands
- High School Diploma
- Day shift: 7:30/8:30am-3:30/4:30pm plus overtime
- Afternoon Shift: 2pm-10pm plus overtime
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay is open and dependent on experience and qualifications, up to $25 per hour
- 100% EMPLOYER PAID BCBS Health Insurance!
- ST/LT disability paid for by employer
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with match
- Company based performance bonus
- Employee appreciation parties and celebration
How to Apply: (choose one)
* Respond to this ad
* Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
* Call our office at 248-243-3000
* Download the ExpressJobs App on Google Play or iTunes stores
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307