Facilities Maintenance... Call or Text 661.775.2570
Located in Valencia, CA
Salary: $22.00 - 25.00
Performs routine maintenance duties including rough carpentry, painting, and basic equipment or facility repairs. All carpentry, electrical work, plumbing repairs and all similar type of general building maintenance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reports to Operations Manager to receive day''s assignments.
- Performs carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, or moving office equipment. Changes light bulbs, replace fixtures, and performs similar electrical tasks.
- Opens clogged drains, fixes leaks, and performs other simple plumbing jobs.
- Performs touch-up painting and repaints rooms as required.
- Assists with loading or unloading trucks and moving furniture when needed.
- Maintains tools and maintenance equipment in working order and keeps maintenance room in neat condition.
- Special projects or duties as assigned or required.
- Follows company policies regarding safety.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years Maintenance experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have minimum of 3 years electrical experience.
- Must have knowledge of the basic use of small power tools and hand tools.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills. Must understand work instructions and interpret and communicate drawings and bill of materials.
- Able to read and comprehend simple and complex instructions, correspondence, and memos. Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing. Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in various units of measure, using whole number, common fractions and decimals. Able to compute rates and rations.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish acts and draw valid conclusions. Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule forms.
- Possesses good leadership skills – i.e. makes decisions based on established company standards, assembly practices and quality requirements.
- Must have full knowledge and demonstrate understanding of all assembly practices and procedures.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish helpful.
Company Benefits Include: • Medical • Dental • 401K • Paid vacation
Call or Text 661.775.2570 to speak with Recruiter!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles'''' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Santa Clarita
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355