Route Service Technician
Located in Nampa, ID
Express Employment Professionals is a professional staffing agency company dedicated to helping local businesses find local people. Our client located in Nampa, ID is seeking Route Service Technicians to join their team!
Benefits (Express offers benefits from the first day of employment!)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Referral bonuses!
- WEEKLY direct deposit
POSITION DESCRIPTION: As a service technician, you will be responsible for servicing, delivery and pickup of portable sanitation equipment with an emphasis on safety. Along with great wages and plenty of overtime opportunities, drivers benefit from learning a new trade with extensive hands-on training and industry leading equipment. As a full-time employee, you''ll receive additional benefits like company-provided medical insurance, SIMPLE contributions and more.
Position Type – Full-time
Sunday to Thursday-Day shift
Benefits after roll over:
• Medical Insurance
• Paid holidays and PTO in accordance with policy
• SIMPLE plan with 3% company match
• Personal cell phone reimbursement ($7.50 Weekly)
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Deliver, service and pickup portable sanitation equipment, in small and/or large quantities.
• Completing daily route in an efficient and timely manner
• Maintain assigned routes with a positive attitude while also maintaining excellent customer service.
• Complete required paperwork daily including Post-Trip Inspections, work orders, and route sheets.
• Work independently and productively while still keeping open communication with Route Coordinators.
• Maintain Safety Standards as established and required by company.
• Clean and restock vehicles after each route
• Special/Other projects as assigned by Management Team
Qualifications & Requirements
• Drug Free work Place
• Able to pass DOT Physical
• Valid Driver’s License
• Clean driving record for last 5 years
• Must be able to work overtime, evenings & weekends
• Able to work flexible hours, days, and weekends
• Must be able to lift 70 lbs. or more
• Must be able to read maps and precisely follow directions
• Must be able to speak English/Bilingual is a plus
• Must maintain professionalism at all times, be reliable and punctual
• Able to work in fast paced environment and be self-motivated
• Ability to work all seasons and weather conditions
Call or text for an interview 208-454-1076 or Email Araceli.Orozco@expresspros.com
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals of Caldwell, ID is a leading staffing provider helping job seekers find work with a wide variety of local business.
Because we are locally owned, we live in and work in this community and have a vested interest in its success. In addition to our staffing services, our team is actively involved with a wide variety of causes and organizations that help strengthen our beautiful city.
To help as many people as possible find good jobs, by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
To apply visit our website at www.expresspros.com/caldwellid, or call out office at 208-454-1076.
Express Office: Caldwell
5720 East Cleveland Boulevard
Caldwell, ID 83607