HUTCHINSON | Accounting Clerk
Located in Hutchinson, KS
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for providing accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department personnel.
Maintain accounting document file, including daily work and accounts payable.
Assumes responsibility for performing assigned accounting and related clerical support functions
· Posting of Accounts Payable invoices and posting sales receipts.
· Maintains files, including filing of accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filing.
· Prints accounts payable checks and inserts checks and invoices into envelopes for mailing
· Processes requisitions for office, computer, and routine supply purchases.
· Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
· Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions
· Assists Accounting Department personnel as needed
· Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems
· Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
· Completes special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
Hours are Mon - Fri | 8am to 5pm
CALL or Text "ac" TO 620-259-8990
In person visit us at 25 W. 2nd | Hutchinson
Express Office: Hutchinson
25 West 2nd
Hutchinson, KS 67501