Quality Control Technician
Located in Franklin, IN
Salary: Up to $22/hour
Quality Control Technician Summary/Company Information:
- Heavy Industrial Production facility located in Franklin, IN is looking for an experienced QC Tech to add to their production team.
- This facility supports a teamwork environment and candidates must be flexible to work in all areas of the production floor. Can be very hot environment in the summer and you will get very dirty.
- The company manufactures plastic pellets that are used in the automotive industry to melt down into plastic pieces found in cars/trucks.
- Associates will perform quality and color tests on resin; Perform quality audits on incoming materials; Contact suppliers with quality issues; Assist Production with quality issues; Document and control testing data; Maintain quality inspection records; Generate reject reports; Review on hold materials, generate reject reports for production and accounting.
- Up to $22/hour depending on experience
- Medical, dental, vision insurance – Single $15 every 2 weeks, Family $45 every 2 weeks
- After 1-year associates will receive 10 days’ vacation
- After 6 months associates start accruing sick days
- Uniform provided by company upon hire
2nd shift: 3:30pm to 12:00am
- Must have at minimum 3 years of work history in production.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive QC knowledge and most desirable if coming from the plastic or extruding/molding industries.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft word and excel, and will be required to communicate at a high level.
- Ability to lift 55lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and flex work responsibilities from day to day.
- Must be able to work in dirty working conditions. (Dirt is actually black pigment color that is similar to toner ink.) The facility is actually very well swept and organized
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143