NC Programmer/Tool Designer. Call or text today 661.775.2570!!!
Located in Valencia, CA
Salary: $33.00 - 35.00
NC PROGRAMMER/TOOL DESIGNER CALL IMMEDIATELY 661-775-2570
The NC Programmer is responsible for the creation, optimization and implementation of NC programs for CNC Machining Centers, CNC Lathes, CNC Routers and Waterjets. The programmer is also responsible for design and build of tools and fixtures. They must drive continuous improvement in all manufacturing equipment, tooling, and processes in accordance with all regulatory, industry, customer, and company requirements.
- Responsible for NC programming of CNC Machining Centers, CNC Lathes, CNC Routers and Waterjets.
- Responsible for tool-proofing new jobs, equipment or processes before release to Production
- Designs and produces tools, jigs and fixtures for new jobs or new processes.
- Ensures that all CNC equipment and associated facility operate in optimal conditions
- Implements process improvements and cost savings initiatives through the use of Lean, Six Sigma and other statistical techniques.
- Works with Product Engineering, Quality, Operations and Supply Chain to manage transfer of new or existing equipment into Production and also between facilities.
- Additional Duties, as assigned
- Requires 3+ years’ experience as an NC Programmer/ Tool Designer.
- Experience with proven process and equipment improvements in CNC machining, Waterjet and sheet metal facilities.
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degree from an accredited institution desired
- Knowledge of aerospace materials and associated optimum speeds and feeds
- Must be able to read and interpret the drawings and specifications for manufacturing requirements.
- Must be involved in lean manufacturing events and projects.
- Experience executing several projects simultaneously
- Superb verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive CAD-CAM experience required (SolidWorks, AutoCAD and Mastercam preferred)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Call or Text 661.775.2570 to speak with a Recruiter!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Santa Clarita
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355