Located in McMinnville, OR
Salary: $70,000 DOE
This position is responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of a comprehensive health service delivery system, including behavioral health and the Early Learning Hub, providing high quality and cost-effective service to members by performing the following duties.
1. Development and implementation of a contracting system that supports organization's ability to meet contractual and regulatory obligations.
2. Facilitates development and negotiation of contracts, agreements, memorandum of understanding (MOU), grant agreements, and letters of agreement.
3. Maintains knowledge of federal, state, and national contracting rules and regulations, including those relevant to behavioral health contracts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Working knowledge of OHP benefits, Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR), Oregon Statute, and CCO requirements.
• Knowledgeable about health system contracting, including behavioral health.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solution.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to problem solve, analyze and provide written documentation of analysis.
• Ability to communicate project status and issues to manager in a timely manner.
• Ability to remain flexible, positive and adaptable.
• Ability to build productive working relationships, problem solve, and resolve conflicts successfully.
• Ability to work in a continuously changing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, facilitation and customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team within a Matrix model.
• Ability to work in an environment with diverse individuals and groups.
• Strong organization and operational skills.
• Possess a high degree of initiative and motivation along with the ability to effectively collaborate and plan with co-workers and others.
• Ability to work autonomously and with attention to detail.
• Ability to focus on and comprehend information, learn new skills and abilities, assess a situation and seek or determine appropriate resolution, accept managerial direction and feedback, and tolerate and manage stress.
• Ability to learn and use assorted software.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, business law, or economics; a minimum of 3 years’ experience in contracting; health care experience; or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128