Patient Transporter - Hospital. NEW PAY RATE
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $13.00 /hr. to start
Pay $13.00 /hr. to start; raise after evaluation period. Downtown Birmingham hospital.
MULTIPLE OPENINGS for Days, Evenings & Overnight. Will rotate Holidays and weekends. Downtown Birmingham healthcare facility.
You will be assisting patients or lifting patients into wheelchairs or stretchers. Transporting patients to various locations in the hospital for medical procedures. Offering support, encouragement, and solace to patients. Ensuring patients are comfortable and safe during transit.
- Must have HS diploma or GED
- Must be willing to work WEEKENDS
- MUST be dependable – show up on time, ready to work
- Good communication skills; able to collaborate and practice teamwork to meet patient needs
- Physically able to do the job; able to work on your feet, lift items as needed, etc.
- Willing to do pre-employment TB test, and to get flu shot every year (flu shot provided by hospital)
- HEALTH DEPT REQUIREMENT: no jewelry except wedding band; no false nails
- Black scrub pants required , top provided. Non-slip, close-toed leather shoe (no canvas).
- Drug-free; background check required
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU...
- Apply online - click "APPLY NOW" button below - We WILL call you back!
- or call us at 205-981-1141, ext. 2 to discuss your interest and qualifications
- or email us at: email@example.com. Be sure to put "Patient transporter - Hospital" in the email subject.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express – Birmingham SOUTH, is a customized recruiting and staffing firm that can help you find the type of job that is a great fit for your needs and abilities - and you’ll NEVER pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals.
We help associates find work in administrative, commercial and medical positions - professional search, direct hire, temporary, temp to hire (evaluation hire), contract staffing. And if you're on a temporary, evaluation hire, contract or other assignment through Express, you can immediately take advantage of healthcare benefits, accrued holiday pay, 401k and accrued vacation pay.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242