Finisher – Level I
Located in Winchester, KY
TEMP TO HIRE- MT. Sterling, KY
- Load work station with formed hoses and other miscellaneous production materials.
- Retrieve/return required production fixtures/tooling.
- Operate required production fixtures/tooling apparatus.
- Operate automatic or hand activated stamping equipment.
- Operate various production machines that are required as part of production process.
- Perform various re-inspection of product as directed
- Perform various salvage operations of product as directed.
- Perform set-up/first piece quality inspection per TS 16949 documentation.
- Fill out manufacturing slips.
- Tally production for timecard.
- Maintain work areas neat and orderly in accordance with 5S principles.
- Read ID/OD check gauges.
- Read Specifications/Standard Practices and sign off appropriate documentation as required.
- Perform all operations per specification, standard practice, or as directed by supervision.
- Daily and weekly overtime may be required.
May on occasion be required to perform duties other than those listed in this job description.
Required Skills & Ability:
- Interpersonal Skills – Must be able to read and write at a medium level for the purpose of understanding and applying quality documentation and standard operating procedures, along with completion of job / time reporting.
- Problem-solving – May be asked to participate in continuous improvement activities and perform basic mathematics.
- Physical / Mental / Visual abilities – Duties of job require periods of standing, use of hands and fingers, bending and reaching, lifting and movement of materials frequently. Must be able to visually interpret work instructions and inspect parts to ensure compliance to quality standards. Must be able to understand and use assembly and measuring equipment / tools require for position. Duties of job require periods of standing 95% excluding breaks, use of hands (pushing and pulling 50 lbs.) and fingers (gripping/pinching), bending and reaching up to 33% of the time, lifting (>25lbs.) and movement of materials frequently between 12-38lbs.
Monday through Sunday
2nd shift: 3p to 11p
3rd shift: 11p to 7a
Incremental Pay Increases!
Starting Pay: $15.53
At 3 months: $16.18
At 6 months: $17.62
Work Hours – The ability to work 40 hours per week, plus daily and/or weekly overtime is required for this position.
Express Office: Richmond
2150 Lexington Road
Richmond, KY 40475