Located in Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $20-$35/Hour DOE
Express Employment Professionals LAX/Hawthorne is seeking a Mechanic/GSE Technician for a great opportunity with a ground support equipment company in LAX area serving the automotive, aerospace, and aviation industries. Please call Express LAX/Hawthorne at (310) 414-3100 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: $20-$35/Hr DOE
Schedule: M-F (AM shift starts at 5AM/PM shift starts at 1:30PM)
Job description for Mechanic/GSE Technician:5
- Will train the right candidate to identify problems and repair various types of equipment
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment failures on aircraft ground support equipment
- Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and/or company owned equipment
- Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, Gas and LP)
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic start systems using necessary schematics
- Utilize diagnostic software to troubleshoot Powertrain Management Systems.
- Complete vehicle repair order and other documentation accurately to maintain quality standards
- Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service to management.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Requirements for the Insulation Processor:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required, technical certification/diploma preferred
- Years of Experience: 2 or more years of related experience required
- Must possess a valid drives license
We will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative Hiring Ordinance.
For consideration, please apply online at www.expresspros.com/laxca or schedule an appointment by calling (310) 414-3100.
Express Office: LAX
14221 Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA 90250