Sales Support w/ Salesforce Experience
Located in Phoenixville, PA
Salary: $18.00/ hour
Sales Support w/Salesforce experience – $18.00/hr
We’re looking for an Sales Assistant/ Sales Support associate who understands the sales process and can assist the team as needed. Successful candidates will have experience in sales, customer service, analysis, and general office support responsibilities.
- Manage inbound requests (almost exclusively via email) for orders update customers on status.
- Pulling samples, supporting outside team of 4 Sales Associates in all ways needed.
- Sales reporting and gathering data.
What we look for the Sales Support Role:
- Salesforce Experience - understanding of the sales process & dynamics and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and planning skills; sales & business minded individual
- Experience with compiling data, generating spreadsheets and preparation / enhancement of correspondence and presentations
- Advanced computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Concur, Internet / Intranet, E-files, Shared Drives, etc. ...)
Apply online or at our office: Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. We are eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
215 Lancaster Ave
Malvern, PA 19355
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, PA and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Chester County (Main Line)
215 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355