Corporate Public Relations and Communications Director
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
One of Central Oregon’s premiere employers is seeking an experienced Director of PR & Communications to join lead their Internal Communications team!
What You Get to Do!
The Communications Manager will manage, mentor and build a dynamic, experienced team of communications professionals who implement the Company’s communication strategy on time and within budget.
- Responsible for overseeing and directing employee communications for the Company.
- Establish and execute a digital employee communications strategy.
- Oversee development of all communications, including meeting and leadership presentation content, to ensure its engaging, in alignment with the Company’s brand, and professional.
- Establish effective relationships with key stakeholders including marketing, store operations, transition management, and vendors.
- Oversee development of presentation content for annual management meetings.
- Supervise employees assigned to the communications team; assign work and monitor to ensure the team produces timely, high quality work; set priorities; resolve issues; edit and approve team deliverables; ensure Company and department standards and processes are followed.
- Build trusting relationships with employees to support engagement, employee growth and development.
- Provide developmental feedback and support.
- Define, track and analyze relevant, KPI metrics and monitor to improve effectiveness of communication channels and strategies.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, strategic communications, or equivalent
- 8 years experience in communications and public relations
- Experience administering digital employee communications platform strongly preferred
- Experience creating communication plans for projects and creating presentation content company meetings
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in an environment with very high expectations for deliverable quality and timeliness
- Proven ability to motivate and coach employees to do their best work
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong, versatile writing and editing skills
- Good organizational, planning, and coordination skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and re-prioritize as needed
- Possesses a sense of urgency; is self-motivated and detail-minded
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
- Good verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues
- Change management experience is preferred
- Experience working for a retail organization preferred
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702