Located in Meriden, CT
Salary: $35-$40/hour DOE
CNC/Vertical Machining Center Programmer
Direct Hire opportunity in Middletown, CT
- Provide programs from Engineering drawings to fabricate various material throughout the machine shop.
- Spec out the procure tooling for each program written.
- Suggest fixturing for load and cycle the VMC’s. Design fixtures when required.
- Troubleshoot programs and tooling to optimize cycle times with a strong consideration for quality.
- Process 1strun of program through completion. (Set-up.)
- Support Mill Turn/Swiss/ 2 Axis Lathe area as needed.
- 5 years previous programming experience on CNC/VMC.
- Proficient with Esprit Software.
- Working knowledge of High Performance tool applications.
- Ability to Set Up VMC.
- Working knowledge of SOLIDWORKS
- Working knowledge of blueprints, gages, drawings.
- Good mechanical aptitude and use of hand tools.
- Good general computer skills.
- Advanced basic math skills.
- Programming of CNC Swiss, 2 Axis Lathes and Mill Turn Lathes is a plus.
Work Schedule: Mon-Thurs 6am-4:30pm
If interested, call our office 203-235-5627 and speak to Jay Diaz or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Meriden
1501 East Main Street
Meriden, CT 06450