Located in Hartford, WI
Hartford Company looking for tMachinists with CNC mill and/or Manual lathe experience.
1st shift Mon-Fri
6:00 am- 4:00 pm
Wage rate dependent on experience and skill level Starting at $25/HR+
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Experience in the power plant environment. Knowledge of ASME Welding and ASNT.
Experience in Machine Shop environment. Able to train less skilled technicians who report. Quick thinking and adaptive responses in a small and very agile, technical, international, and growth business. An ability to communicate with the field, fabrication shop and engineering when issues and operational concerns arise. Able to read technical specifications.
Role and Responsibilities
To provide supervision and direction on machining operations and supporting all shop operations as required:
- Will report to production manager.
- Will be required to get an ATF explosives possessor card to allow for assembly of charges in the machine shop.
- Valid drivers license and approval of insurance for driving
- Will report as required to the QC manager for compliance with drawings.
- Will get OSHA 30 card
- Will be involved in other special projects at the shop.
- Will execute machining of parts.
- Knowledge of machinery and equipment important as this position requires an ability to solve problems while working in a small or large crew situation.
- CNC machining required. Machinery is older so some repair may be needed.
- Computer skills in Word and Excel are also important so information can be transmitted from the field.
- Will manage 1 or more machining technicians.
- Will need the ability to organize tooling, keep an accurate inventory ordering tooling JIT to not delay production
- Train and supervise staff to keep facility clean
Stop in at our Jackson location or call today 262-677-0303
Express Office: Mequon
11126 North Cedarburg Road
Mequon, WI 53092