Located in Saukville, WI
Salary: 17.00+ shift premium
Saukville Rubber Company looking for Press Technician!
Temp to hire opportunity
$17/hour + shift premium
We offer shift premiums of $0.50 per hour for second shift workers and $2.00 per hour for third shift workers
Willing to train on 1st shift 6:30 am - 2:30 pm for approximately 2-3 weeks depending upon the learning curve.
2nd Shift working 2:30 PM - 10:30 PM / Monday - Friday
3rd Shift working 10:30 PM - 6:30 AM / Monday - Friday
Clean environment, moderate physical activity; repetitive work, lifting up to 40#''s and being exposed to hot and sometimes humid environment.
Machine operation, inspection, housekeeping, paperwork, following directions
SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operation of Rep rubber molding machines.
- Remove and de-mold parts.
- Inspection of product.
- Filling out paperwork, legibly.
- Following work instructions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- General machine operation.
- General inspection practices
- General quality & environmental systems.
- General housekeeping practices (clean area, recycle, etc).
- Company Policies.
- Basic machine operation.
- Visual inspection.
- Basic hand and air tools.
- Understand, communicate and follow oral and written instructions.
- Work with fellow employees.
- Exert moderate physical effort in performing work.
- Stand eight hours per day.
- Repetitively lift up to forty pounds.
- Work in a warm and occasionally smoky environment.
- Continuously work with hands and fingers.
- Understand and react to emergency situations (fire, spill, etc).
AFTER ON THE JOB TRAINING, PROGRESSION CAN BE:
- Learning to perform mold changes.
- New job setup.
- Machine setups.
- First Piece Inspection
- Machine Adjustments and Troubleshooting
Apply at www.expresspros.com/mequonwi or email resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Mequon
11126 North Cedarburg Road
Mequon, WI 53092