Located in Dexter, MI
Salary: $22.00 hourly
An attachments manufacturer in Dexter is seeking robotic welders.
What you’ll be doing as the Robotic Welder
- Maintain equipment and perform assigned preventive maintenance to ensure that machines produce quality parts
- Assist with changeover of equipment, components, parts, or tooling
- Complete basic robot programming
- Perform all position and types of welding: layout, fit, and welds fabricated, cast, forged, and machined components to assemble a variety of complex structural forms and other various components per blueprint specifications and knowledge of welding and metallurgy
- Rework products by dismantling, straightening, re-shaping, and assembling parts using oxy-fuel torch, plasmas, air arch, and various other hand tools
What we look for in a Robotic Welder
- Blueprint reading and knowledge of welding symbols
- 3-4 years as a MIG (metal inert gas) welder or fitter
- Robotic welding and programming preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- HS diploma or equivalent
Additional information for the Robotic Welder
- $22.00 hourly
- Thursday-Sunday, 4:00am – 4:00pm
- Dexter, 48130
Quick Apply Here
For more information on this position, call/text us at 734-929-5093 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Ann Arbor, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Michigan, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103