Located in McMinnville, OR
Salary: $22-$27/hour DOE
Swing shift. Mon-Thu 3:30-2am. $22-27/hr
Job Description & Requirements:
- Responsible for precision sheet metal and tight tolerance production welding
- Demonstrated ability to effectively inspect assigned work and the work of others, which may include the use of micrometers, gages or special equipment as required. Must also have the ability to interpret, read and understand blueprints and set-up sheets.
- May train temps and entry level operators, make recommendations for improvement, maintain a neat and organized work station and achieve and maintain quality and productivity standards.
- Follow safety guidelines, identify potential safety hazards and initiate corrective action when necessary, maintain acceptable dependability level and must not pose a risk to self or others.
- Must have excellent manual dexterity, excellent vision and strong attention to detail.
- Approximately 3-5 years of TIG welding experience is required, and experience must include experience with sheet metal
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and safely use parts handling and welding equipment.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate work information in English with a demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions and troubleshoot problems when necessary
- Ability to perform basic math calculations with an understanding of decimal/fraction equivalence.
- Quality driven attitude
- Ability to work under time constraints
Compensation and Work Schedule:
- $22-$27/hour DOE. openings for day, swing and weekend shifts
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Scholarship opportunities
To be considered for this opportunity please call us today at 503-434-5128, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online www.expresspros.com
Like us on Facebook for news, job openings and more!
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128