Functions and Responsibilities:
- Counting and organizing parts as you go.
- Operate a grinding wheel.
- Operate a spot-welding machine.
- Ability to follow set safety standards and quality expectations.
- Tools and equipment are provided.
- Follow instruction and meet a set quota of parts per day.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications Required:
- Be able to sit for an extended period of time while welding.
- Work well with your hands as you will be constantly handling small fragile parts.
- Welding knowledge not required you will be shown how to run and operate the machine and what is expected.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
1st shift, 2nd shift, and 3rd shift (overnight) opportunities are available!
8, 10, or 12 hour shifts are available
We have full time, long term, and temporary positions available!
We have 50+ openings in warehouse, production and manufacturing environments!
Benefits and Perks:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Paid Lunches
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Company Outings
- Overtime after 8 hours worked in 1 day (select companies)
- Unlimited overtime opportunities
- Room to grow within the company
- Good Attendance Incentives
- Performance Bonuses
One Interview with Express = Endless Job Opportunities!
Express Employment Professionals puts people to work in all types of jobs. When you work with Express, you build a relationship with a team of employment professionals in your community who have, in turn, built personal relationships with the businesses that are hiring. Whether you're building a new career or looking for a short-term job to supplement your income, we offer the flexibility to work the way you want, and you'll never pay a fee to Express for our services and support.
Take the first step toward your success. Connect now with an Express office in your area