SMT Machine Operator
Located in Canby, OR
Salary: $17+/hr. DOE + 10%
A client of ours in Canby is looking to add a SMT Machine Operator to their team. This client has been hard at work since 1954 designing circuit boards and PCBA assembly.
This is an evaluation to full-time hire position.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Term Life and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly paychecks
- We offer $100 referral bonuses, if you have friends or family looking for work, we will pay you!!!
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Sets up machinery per documented specifications and run product with quality and efficiency
- Observes the operation to detect defects/malfunction and correct the defects by rework or repair
- Performs minor machine maintenance per documented instructions.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement and Lean activities, support change and identify ways to improve processes and efficiency.
- Build product as directed by Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Actively participate in workgroup/team activities, as an enthusiastic, positive, and dependable team member.
- Provide input to the problem-solving process and possess good communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs):
- Basic math skills will be required to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- At least 2 years of solid SMT machine operating experience
- Understand and determine product quality to written documentation and applicable standards.
- Able to troubleshoot simple issues.
- Multitask and dependable
- Perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Pay: $17+/hr. DOE
Thursday to Saturday 5:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday - Wednesday 5:00 am - 5:00 pm
As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right opportunity for you and your career. We offer competitive wages, immediate medical benefits, a 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, and more! Employment with Express Employment Professionals depends on successful completion of the Express process, which may include drug testing, background checks, meeting Express bonding requirements, and completing the work authorization paperwork.
Apply in 3 ways!
- Call us at 503.612.1800 Monday-Friday 7 am-5 pm
- Submit your application via www.ExpressPros.com/WestTualatin, be sure when you submit your app to submit it to the West Tualatin location.
- Stop by our office! Express Employment Professionals is located at 19407 SW Martinazzi Ave, Tualatin, OR 9706
Express Office: West Tualatin
8100 Southwest Nyberg Road
Tualatin, OR 97062