Fuel System Technician
Located in Minden, LA
Client is located in Minden, LA
- Perform visual inspection of vehicles and report any defects or repairs as needed.
- Fuel buses and maintain accurate record of use of fuel and mileage of vehicles.
- Check tire air pressure and fill as needed. 4. Check oil and other fluid levels and replace fluids as needed.
- Clean outside of bus including glass, lights, and mirrors.
- Sweep and clean inside of buses as needed.
- Maintain accurate, updated records of preventive maintenance
- Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, climbing, etc
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
- Operate buses and vehicles as needed, including driving buses into shop area for work.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Moderate walking, standing, climbing, heavy lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Work outside and inside, around moving objects, vehicles, and machinery with moving parts. Exposure to dampness and humidity, toxic chemicals, exhaust fumes, gasoline, and diesel fuel.
** Performs work with little or no supervision. Must be able to carry assignments to completion independently. Must be able to provide direction and training to lower-level employees.
Express Office: Shreveport
1409 East 70th Street
Shreveport, LA 71105