Office Admin Assistant
Located in Omaha, NE
Express Employment is looking for an Office Admin Assistant for a local Small-Business Client in Omaha! This is a permanent opportunity.
The Office Admin Assistant will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm schedule!
- Small Business with excellent family oriented culture!
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Express Office: Omaha (West)
11914 I Street
Omaha, NE 68137