Electrical Assembler... call or text 661.775.2570!
Located in Valencia, CA
Job Duties / Primary Responsibilities
- Read and understand electrical schematics including control circuits to be able to use to assemble
- Have advanced troubleshooting skills to identify functions in assemblies
- Have experience/knowledge of wire stripping, crimping and sizing requirements of wire
- Ability to assemble electrical components within sheet metal enclosures and wire to drawing requirements
- Connect electrical assemblies into top level products
- Have experience with High and Low voltage components and systems, 50, 60 & 400Hz
- Have basic electrical tools
- Math and/or Physics will be considered based on candidates’ skills and experience
- Experience working on HVAC systems is a plus
- Experience working on equipment for Military or Aerospace applications and workmanship requirements is a plus
- Electrical soldering certification a plus
- Detail oriented, organized, capable of handling a heavy workload
- Stable, reliable, low absenteeism record, willing to work overtime
In order to conform to Government technology export regulations (ITAR), applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents (Green Card holders)
About Us: $20-22/hr based on experience and knowledge
Schedule Monday – Friday 7am – 330pm
Company offers a competitive salary & benefits package that includes life insurance, medical, dental, and vision, along with a generous 401K match and profit sharing.
Call or text 661.775.2570 to speak with a recruiter!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Santa Clarita
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355