Located in Chanhassen, MN
Express Employment Professionals in Chanhassen is looking for Production Workers for one of their clients in the west of Waconia.
The hours for the Yard Worker position is M-Thursday 6am-4:30pm and Friday 6am-3:30pm and the job is paying $22/hr.
The Production Worker position requires employees to perform physical tasks like:
- Assemble Trusses and Gables using hammer and tape measure
- Operate Radial Arm Saw
- Manually stack wood as it comes off of the machine
- Assist with finger joiner-tape measure and stack
- Candidates must be able to read a tape measure
- Responsible for the performing daily cycle counts of various types of inventor
- Tracking past due backorders verses incoming material
- Unload material and handle material from truck with forklift as needed and required.
- Work in other areas of the plant as business allows.
- Keep work area clean throughout workday as well as a comprehensive cleaning at end of shift
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years working in a shipping, stockroom or inventory area within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Frequent standing/walking
- Good math skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Good organizations skills
- Good communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Computer skills is a plus
Express Employment Professionals in Chanhassen can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Take the first step toward your success. If you are interested apply to www.expresschan.com
Express Office: Chanhassen
2679 West 78th Street
Chanhassen, MN 55317