Located in Dexter, MI
Salary: $23.00 hourly
A company in Dexter is seeking a maintenance mechanic. You’ll be responsible for all machine maintenance including installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting.
What you’ll be doing as the Maintenance Mechanic
- Lay-out, install, and maintain a variety of complex and simple electrical equipment; completes wiring for motors, switches, switchboards, and electrical mechanisms
- Install and maintain various machine tools such as, including winders, ring machines, CNC, robotic welding, etc
- Troubleshooting machines for necessary repairs; tear down and re-assemble machines; test for proper function
- Ability to read and follow work schematics and blueprints to help diagnose and troubleshoot machines
What we look for in a Maintenance Mechanic
- 2+ years machine maintenance experience
- Experience in lock out/tag our process
- Forklift experience
- Overhead crane experience highly preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- HS diploma
Additional information for the Maintenance Mechanic
- $23.00 hourly
- Monday-Friday, 2:30pm – 1:00am
- Dexter, 48130
Quick Apply Here
For more information on this position, call/text us at 734-929-5093 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Ann Arbor, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Michigan, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103