Located in Bozeman, MT
We are hiring for a direct to consumer ECommerce Manager to join a fun, vibrant and growing team!
You should be comfortable analyzing data and manipulating spreadsheets, enjoy creating more efficient processes and procedures, working and collaborating with a team.
- Manage incoming product information for the website
- Ensure product details are correct for website
- Provide site maintenance by reviewing for accuracy
- Organize content based on priority
- Monitor market trends and customer behavior
- Work with marketing team, customer service team and merchandising to provide best customer experience
What we look for:
- Self starter with a great attitude
- Highly motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment with deadlines
- Merchandising experience helpful
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication both verbally and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Shopify, Salesforce and other web platforms helpful
- Full time, long term opportunity
- Growth within company
- Consistent schedule
- Vibrant and fun team of professionals
- Full benefits offered
- Starting pay negotiable with experience
APPLY NOW below or call/text to schedule a phone interview @ 406-587-0388!
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. Our service is completely free to you! We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Montana, and Bozeman, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job. In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Bozeman
1102 West Babcock
Bozeman, MT 59715