EH and S Facilities Manager... Call or Text 661.775.2570
Located in Santa Clarita , CA
EHS & FACILITIES MANAGER NEEDED IMMEDIATELY CALL 661-775-2570
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other tasks and duties may be required as directed.
- Develops, maintains, and updates compliance plan and updates annually.
- Ensures compliance with environmental, health, and safety requirements of governmental agencies and company policies.
- Tracks and documents completion of items on compliance plan.
- Develops and implements programs and policies for monitoring and preventing chemical, physical, and biological hazards at the facility.
- Surveys, complies, and analyzes data relating to occupational and environmental health issues such as chemical exposure, radiation, smoke, fumes, noise, temperatures, particulates, vapors, gases, solvents, lighting, and ergonomics which are known or suspected of being real or potential detriments to health and safety.
- Performs field and safety measurements, safety evaluations, and hazardous waste evaluations.
- Develops or provides input to hazardous material communications, including maintaining material data sheets.
- Maintains monitoring instrumentation and equipment.
Implements or recommends control measures for exposure to hazardous materials or conditions.
- Directs workers engaged in field and laboratory verification of compliance with health regulations.
- Provides technical guidance to management, labor organizations, government agencies, and civic groups regarding health related problems and correct use of personal protective equipment.
- Monitors the company’s health standards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Develops and implements a system to track and evaluate worker injuries.
Maintains working knowledge of new developments in the industry and government regulations.
- Develops and facilitates training for workers on issues related to health and safety.
- Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or 10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, employees, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plan and solid geometry and trigonometry.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer/ Technical/Office Skills
Basic windows/internet browser
Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point
Call 661.775.2570 to speak with a recruiter!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles'''' Fair Chance Initiative for hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Santa Clarita
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355