Customer Service Representative
Located in Bridgeport, WV
Salary: up to $15 hourly
An insurance agency is now seeking energetic and experienced Customer Service Representatives for their locations including Bridgeport, Fairmont, and Morgantown.
This role offers a full time, day shift schedule of Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Compensation will be up to $15 hourly, based on experience.
The Customer Service Representative will work as the forefront of the office answering calls, responding to inquiries, and general customer service. This associate will be comfortable in a sales and competitive environment. This position will also support clerical functions for the organization including answering phones, directing calls, scheduling meetings, following up on inquiries, data entry and all other administrative duties as assigned.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Candidates should have 3 or more years of experience in a Sales/Customer Service and Administrative Support role.
- Candidates with experience in banking, financial services, or insurance fields are highly encouraged to apply.
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft software programs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Feels comfortable in selling and discussing product options with customers.
- Very customer service oriented, likes a challenge, fast paced office, and driven.
- High school diploma or equal. Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call OR text our office at (304) 758-3067.
About Express Employment Professionals
Since 2014, Express Employment Professionals of Morgantown has been empowered by our work of connecting people with great jobs and great companies. We are energized by our mission of helping people be successful. We love making a difference in people’s lives and careers. To us, it’s more than a job, it’s an opportunity. It’s belief in your abilities and in your talents and in you. It’s more than a job. It’s your future.
Express Employment Professionals is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Express Office: Morgantown
3000 Coombs Farm Drive
Morgantown, WV 26508