Spray Painter/Shot Blast Person-$19-24/hr. DOE
Located in Chanhassen, MN
Salary: $19-24/hr DOE
Express Employment Professionals in Chanhassen is looking for an experienced Painter for one of their Waconia clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Industrial liquid spray painting, shot blasting, steel preparation, and finishing of various sizes.
- Responsible for quality control of the finished product.
- Work with management to coordinate jobs that require blasting and painting.
- Responsible for ordering all paint, chemicals, and supplies for the department.
- Responsible for the daily and weekly documentation of materials used and shipped.
- Responsible for the labeling, handling, and storage of hazardous waste.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of the paint and shot blast equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment in the paint and shot blast departments.
- Other job duties as assigned to support department and/or facility operational output, quality and safety objectives.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Experience with industrial painting and shot blasting equipment.
- Familiar with the proper procedures for handling hazardous waste.
- Able to follow directions, ask questions, and learn from supervisors and co-workers.
- Able to work while wearing protective equipment that includes: fresh air hoods, masks, and bodysuits.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 1-2 years paint and shot blast experience.
- Practices a strong work ethic.
- Possesses qualities such as productivity, dependability, resourcefulness, efficiency, and professionalism.
This Painter position is Monday-Thursday from 5:30am-2:30pm and Friday from 5:30am-9:30am. The pay is between $19-24/hr DOE. If interested, please apply online to expresschan.com or contact email@example.com.
Express Office: Chanhassen
2679 West 78th Street
Chanhassen, MN 55317