$19-19.75/hr Welder Athens GA 1st and 2nd Shift
Located in Athens, GA
As an entry level weld employee, you will be responsible for supporting the weld operation in a refrigeration manufacturing organization. This position will be assigned to work in the fabrication department. This position works Monday – Thursday, ten hours a day with occasional overtime.
- Perform quality checks on all frames to ensure highest quality of frames
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Must be able to mig weld
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to bend, stoop, stand, and squat for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must have 1-year experience in a high volume, high complexity, manufacturing environment
- Must have the ability to bend, stoop, stand, and squat.
- This position requires the ability to stand for extended periods of time along with routine lifting of items that typically weigh up to 35 pounds.
Pay & Shifts:
- $19/hr 1st shift (5a-3:30p Mon-Thurs)
- $19.75/hr 2nd shift (4p-2:30a Mon-Thurs)
- $0.50 increase after 6 months
If interested, please send your resume to Chelse.Scrim@expresspros.com or call (706) 548-0625 ext. 205 to get started today!
Express Office: Athens
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606