Located in Meriden, CT
Salary: $70,000-$90,000/annual salary
Location: Middletown, CT
A Full-time, First Shift, Direct Hire position with competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K benefits
- Works with Production management to identify process deficiencies and production errors. Collects defect data to assist in analysis of errors to determine root cause. Presents findings to management and production personnel as part of continuous improvement initiative.
- Participates in audits I/A/W company ISO procedures. Identifies procedural deficiencies; generates new procedures and/or revises current procedures, A/R. Conducts scheduled and unscheduled in-process audits. Supports HBI during ISO recertification and customer audits.
- Supervises QA Inspectors.
- Creates, supports, or performs training of QA and non-QA personnel, as required.
- Oversees HBI tool and gage calibration.
- Generates reports in support of continuous improvement activity showing results (metrics), identification of root cause, and corrective action. Generates reports for management, as required.
- Prepares, recommends, implements, and achieves short and long range plans to support strategic QA objectives.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree preferably in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Specialized training and/or certification in quality disciplines (i.e., auditing, ISO) required.
- A minimum of 3 years of quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in all aspects of quality assurance.
- Experience with an ISO certified quality system is required.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please contact Recruiter, Damaris Diaz @ 203-213-6925
Express Office: Meriden
1501 East Main Street
Meriden, CT 06450