Located in atascadero, CA
***JOB SITE IS IN PASO ROBLES***
Responsible for fitting and welding of steel, aluminum and stainless-steel parts using a MIG and/or ARC 7018 process. Also required to perform other miscellaneous mechanical and electrical vehicle tasks.
- Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG and ARC 7018 weld steel, aluminum and stainless-steel components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
- Set up welding cells for serial production runs
- Operate machinery used in the production process or assist machine operators.
- Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor or job specifications
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
- Follow all company rules and policies
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Prepare product for shipment or delivery
- Lift raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment or delivery, manually (up to 50 pounds), or using a hoist
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
- Must have Certs *********
- Must pass a Drug Screen and Background screen
Express Office: Arroyo Grande
260 South Halcyon Road
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420